“MADE TO ORDER” warranty on personalized garments made through the configurator
BlazerBar offers a “MADE TO ORDER” warranty for all its personalized garments made by using the 3D Configurator available on www.theblazerbar.com. This warranty foresees that the garment is taken to any local tailor and we will refund the cost of the alterations up to 8% of the price of the purchased product.
You must request a refund for alteration services within an appropriate time frame of 30 days from the date of the purchase of the garment. After the inspiration of this time frame, you will no longer be eligible for this service.
To request a refund for the alterations, the following steps need to be followed:
- Communicate that the garment needs tailoring adjustments to the email address email@example.com indicating the location and name of the professional in charge of tailoring adjustments;
- Send a digital copy of the receipt of the repairs by email as an attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BlazerBar will refund you the cost as soon as possible no later than 15 (fifteen) working days from reception of the receipt / invoice.
The refund policy for personalized garments with “Made to Order Warranty” has the following requirements:
- You must complain about your order within 14 days after delivery
- The refund will be processed only if you provide an invoice within 14 days after delivery
- The refunds for adjustments are limited to 8% of the product price (Vat included).
- The refund for the adjustments will be as store credit to be used at the next purchase on the website www.theblazerbar.com.
Damaged or defective goods
If you were to receive a garment that is defective or damaged, we kindly request that you contact our Customer Service within 24 hours of the receipt of your order, by sending an email to email@example.com Our Customer Service department will arrange the return and process the replacement or the refund procedure depending on the request.
The exchange policy is relevant only in the case of size modifications and is regulated by the following conditions:
- The new product will be the same as the original one (same model, fabrics, etc);
- The new garment requested will be a different size from the one that has been exchanged;
- The original garments should be returned to our quality control center. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges;
- Style exchanges have an additional cost of 20% from the original order;
- Fabric exchanges have an additional cost of 20% from the original order;
- Fabric changes are for free if the fabric used for the exchanged garment is out of stock
- Any request for replacement must be received within 14 days of delivery of the order.
- The costs of returning the product with evident and clear packaging mistakes are borne by the vendor. In such circumstances, the item will be replaced entirely free of charge.
- BlazerBar reserves the right to deny a replacement in circumstances where the products are not in perfect condition or where the customer does not cooperate with the information required for the new packaging.
1) Personalized garments
Due to the fact that every product is 100% individually custom-tailored and handcrafted just for you, we do not offer refunds. This is standard practice for custom-tailored products as there is no resale value.
2) Ready to Wear garments
Refunds are only available for ready to wear garments. Once your return has been received, you can choose to receive your refund either as store credit to be used on our website www.theblazerbar.com or back to the original payment method.
Your shipping costs will be excluded. The refund request must be made no later than 14 days from the date of the delivery of your original order.
The refund will be made by BlazerBar srl within 14 business days from the acceptance of the refund request. However, due to varying processing times between payment providers, BlazerBar srl is not responsible for any delays that may arise.
To request a return, we kindly ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the order number in the subject of the email.
The return policy is regulated by the following conditions:
- The items must have the labels still intact and attached;
- Please try the products on carefully so that you can return them in the same condition in which they were shipped.
- To process a return, we kindly recommend that you use the original box that you received your garment in. If you cannot use the original box, please store the item in an appropriately sized and well protected box. If we receive returns shipped in packaging where the garment has not been adequately protected, we may not be able to process the refund.
We will update you via email on the status of the return process. Returns that do not meet the conditions listed above will not be accepted.